This is a long-term contract opportunity working at the client site in downtown Chicago.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Design, setup, and administration of Amazon Redshift data warehouse in the AWS cloud
* Experience in database concepts - physical and logical modelling
* Working knowledge of one of scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)
* Experience in data replication, application scalability and high-availability architecture
* Working knowledge of DBA best practices (schema management, index optimization, OS-level tuning, Network management, data security, auditing, and encryption)
* Query and database tuning skills
* Experience with high-volume OLTP database systems
* UNIX shell scripting, PL/SQL, and SQL skills
* Knowledge and experience with AWS offerings (DynamoDB, Redshift, EC2, S3, etc.)
* Experience with NOSQL solutions
* Expertise in other RDBMS platforms such as Oracle ,SQL Server is a Plus
* Experience with Hadoop using AWS EMR
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.