Red hat OpenShift architects/consultants
Contract/Contract to hire opportunity for Red Hat Openshift Architects. Candidate needs to travel to Multiple Locations across all over the US depends on Client need. Travel is paid.
Provide best-practices Solution architecture, platform integration, design and develop solution for multiple implementations.
Assist in defining scope, sizing of work and Proof of Concept developments.
Assist in technology direction, ensures project governance, implementation, research to innovate, integrate, and manage RedHat solutions.
Assist in Sales and various Pre-sales actives targeted on our clients business requirements.
* Own and drive forward specific areas of technology architecture, design, governance and COE.
* Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
* Work on finalizing functional requirements and co-deliver with Application team to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
* Develop Proof-of-Concept and demo part of pre-sales and on-going project implementation.
* Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
* Support Customer implements for resolving technical roadblocks and risks.
* Mentor and guide offshore team
* Total 10+ Years of Experience in IT
* Minimum 5+ years as an Delivery Architect with proven expertise in application containerization management with OpenShift.
* Experience in Architecture, Design, Build and Operationalize Redhat OpenShift environment
* In-depth knowledge of best practices around developing micro services architectures, Dockers, the software containerization technology and platform.
* Experience in application development using Java EE, Spring framework integrating with OpenShift.
* Experience in configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
* Experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, IBM cloud and Google Cloud preferred
* Experience in event driven transaction processing using EAI and messaging patterns using technologies such as WSO2, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Tomcat etc.
* Expertise in Architect, design, and present multi-product solutions to customers
* Experience in security integration using oAuth and LDAP
* Expert knowledge in RHEL 7
* Experience with containers and Red Hat OpenShift or Kubernetes
* Design and architecture skills with middleware solutions, preferably in one or more major application suite(s) like IBM WebSphere, webMethods, Oracle WebLogic, Red Hat Fuse, TIBCO, etc.
* Support the sales team in the delivery and implementation Red Hat OpenShift solutions and offerings
* Share knowledge and findings so that other team members can learn from your successes and mistakes
About US For 40 years, Prolifics has had a single mission-solving customers' business problems with technology solutions by providing expert consulting services and high-value technology enablers. Founded in 1978 in New York City, Prolifics first specialized in building high-performance transactional systems for many of the biggest firms on Wall Street. Today with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Prolifics utilizes its wealth of expertise to offer comprehensive business solutions, having worked with over 3,000 companies, both domestically and internationally, across a broad range of industries including banking, insurance, government, telecommunications, manufacturing and brokerage.