Mantech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission Solutions &. Services group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Red Team Member to join our Cyber Range Services Team in the Stafford, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop offensive and defensive support postures for enterprise range environment
* Create traffic generation footprints to duplicate normal production network services as well as hostile network services
* Identify and propose solutions to research challenges in the security of electronic systems
* Develop security designs employing access control, authentication, cryptography, audit, forensics, and anomaly and misuse detection to provide information integrity, confidentiality, availability, and non-repudiation
* Conduct assessments of the security of proposed and existing systems including threat assessment, vulnerability assessment, and security/penetration testing
* Provide computer intrusion and forensic analyst support
* Conduct data recovery
* Conduct computer intrusion analysis and incident response
* Research tools, techniques, countermeasures and trends in network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security
* Assist in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating, and analyzing computer network intrusions
* BS degree preferred
* Seven to nine years computer intrusion analysis or network security experience
* Experience with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
* Understand Red Team penetration testing methodologies
* Understand network ports and protocols, network devices, and TCP/IP
* Working knowledge of multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, BSD)
* Able to work at the operating system command line
* Understand secure architectures
* Knowledge of at least one programming language
* DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
Additional Qualifications :
* Basic reversing skills, use of tools like IDA Pro, OlyDbg, WinDbg, etc.
* OSCP/CEH/Sans GREM or Equivalent Certification
* Experience with development
* Operating System certification
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About Mantech International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.
Mantech International Corporation