Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Red Team Operator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Quantico, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of the Marine Corps Network Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations team. The applicant will provide technical expertise and guidance within the areas of network, host, mobile and web application exploitation.
* Identifies intrusion or incident path and method. Isolates, blocks or removes threat access.
* Instruct analysts on red team methodologies
* Continually improve red team abilities and value to internal customers
* Plan and execute red team operations
* Develop red team tactics, techniques and procedures
* BS in Computer Science with two years of related experience or an additional four (4) years of work experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree
* Must be 8570 compliant
* TS/SCI clearance required
* Familiarity with open source, custom or proprietary Red Team tools and methodologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.