Red Hat Architect and System Administration Engineer
Are you a Red Hat Enterprise Linux expert familiar with designing and implementing RHEL on a variety of computer systems? If so, we are seeking a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Architect and System Administration Engineer to support technically diverse and challenging systems that are evolving with the technology landscape. Your role will be to design, implement, validate, management, and deliver solutions within Red Hat Enterprise Linux for these computing systems. This is your chance to help us with this vital mission.
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Security, Information Technology or related discipline and 15+ years of relevant professional experience and training commensurate with Computer Security, Information Technology curriculums. Will consider experience in lieu of a degree.
Candidates must have an ACTIVE security clearance. Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
* RHEL System Administration
* Satellite system management automation to deploy, scale and manage Red Hat infrastructure across physical and virtual environments
* Ansible automation
* Identity Management
* Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Authentication
* Networking Configuration
* Shell and Python programming
* HTTPS, SSH, SSL, DNS, DHCP, IP Tables configuration and administration
* Compute Servers, Storage Array Systems, Backplane technology
Understanding of the process to attain an Authority to Operate certificate to include
* Security controls implemented through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and
* Secure Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) methods
Understanding of computer system hardware components to include
* Network switching equipment and
* Routing equipment.
Understanding of software system components to include
* Multithreading, parallel processing and containerization technologies;
* Custom application software
Understanding of Computer Networking to include
* Security protocols,
* Packet encryption,
* IPSec VPNs
* Routing Protocols
* Linux OS Loading and Repository on a closed network (Ubuntu, RHEL, Centos, Kali)
* Backup and Restore implementation
* User Account administration
* Enforce IT equipment usage policy
Network Tool Experience
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.