About the teamThe Connections Team is part of the Premier Agent business and operates in a strong team-oriented environment. While we have individual goals, we work together to provide the best customer experience for our advertisers and their leads. We work with both consumers and advertisers to make the Zillow Group's Marketplace run smoothly. We are all about the most delightful and efficient experience for customers.
About the role
The Zillow Group is looking for a Real-Time Support Analyst who will be responsible for providing support for Premier Agent contact center operations by monitoring real time service level performance. The Real-Time Support Analyst is expected to react to real-time service impacting events by optimizing skill assignment and the avoidance of the SMS and call queue development; providing analysis and recommendations on performance results to the leadership team; provide application/tool support and escalation of technical incidents; monitor weather events which impact the staffing at the contact centers; and providing timely communications to both vendor and internal operations.
* Real-time monitoring of critical business operations and performance indicators at an interval level: task volumes, average handle times, queue time, rep utilization, contact center service level adherence.
* Achieve operational service level targets on monthly, daily, and interval level through active monitoring of real-time contact center performance
* Monitor weather events and execute program for communicating these events to our Operations teams and mitigate for staffing shortfalls at impacted contact centers
* Escalate and communicate technical incidents as need to reduce impacts to Operations teams and Zillow customers
* Partner with other Departments when necessary to obtain answers or assistance
* Ensure high standards of quality and accuracy in all communication with Operations teams
* Communicates performance trends and areas of concern to management and help implement corrective action plans as needed.
* Engage with contact centers/vendors to understand reason for performance impacts. Take action to mitigate impacts to performance per documented process.
* Monitor intraday scheduling forecast compared to actual volumes and make necessary adjustments throughout the day as required.
* Proactive communication and follow-up with Operations teams to execute all planned and real-time activities
* Recognize and initiate escalation for all system difficulties or outages including switch, routing systems, computer systems, customized department systems and all applicable supported applications within guidelines.
* Drive system related issues to resolution, including participating on incident bridges to ensure local liaisons, crisis team member, and key stakeholders have ready access to information and support.
* Maintain constant contact with any impacted contact centers throughout the duration of any crisis event to provide any needed assistance and report any situational changes to the business.
* Maintain incident activity logs to include business impact, remediation plans, root cause analysis
* Communicate with internal and vendor operations in order to reduce customer impacts following incidents
Who you are
* At least 2 years scheduling or real time analyst experience.
* At least 2 years' experience using a workforce management system (preferably Calabrio)
* Outstanding analytical skills and ability to see trends and patterns in data
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Solid understanding of telephony, routing, skilling systems and methodologies
* Outstanding decision-making ability and ability to work independently
* Experience in dealing with technical incidents preferred
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Zillow is a company providing an online real estate marketplace for finding and sharing information about homes, real estate, and mortgages.