We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
As a React Native Engineer you will work on the technology closest to our members, across our web and mobile products. You will help develop new products and improve existing applications with our front end, product, and design teams; collaborate with our backend team to help design APIs; and contribute to continually improving our team's UI standard methodologies. You will have the opportunity to grow into native mobile development from a web background. You are passionate about users' experiences, creative problem solving, and continuous learning.
* Work within the Consumer Technology division within our engineering team
* Build polished, premium user interfaces and experiences
* Learn new technologies and libraries
* Work with our global backend team to define, design, and integrate RESTful APIs
* Work with product managers to define scope, specifications, and estimates
* Conduct and participate in code reviews
* Ensure quality through design, processes, and tools in a CI/CD environment
* Communicate with partner engineers to establish standards and architectural directions
* You have 1+ years of professional experience with React
* You are familiar with responsive design and modern CSS techniques
* You are familiar with HTTP and experience using RESTful APIs
* You work in unit test frameworks like Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, etc
* You work with front-end build tools like Webpack, Gulp, Rollup, etc
* You have keen attention to detail when working with designs and product specs
* You use distributed version control, e.g. git, with a team
* You excel in written and verbal communication skills
* You have experience with GraphQL, e.g. Relay or Apollo
* You are familiar with TypeScript and/or Flow, analytics tools, and standard methodologies for web and/or mobile accessibility
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
* Complimentary Club membership
* 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/ and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.