Centreville, VA / Columbia, MD / Augusta, GA
Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
Parsons Cyber is seeking to hire talented, ambitious, and disciplined React software developers to join a growing team supporting its Cyber Command-and-Control platform. We are looking for developers who are team players and are proud of tested, scalable, and maintainable code. We want our teams to be excited to learn and apply new technologies to an ever-changing problem set, while exercising good planning and agile best practices. As a React developer you will:
* Provide creative input to designers, engineers, and product managers seeking to propose solutions to new product requirements.
* Work with UX designers and product managers to realize prototyped solutions of requirements into functional software.
* Coordinate with back-end engineers to understand and levy requirements of the back-end application.
* Design, test, and integrate mocked and live API endpoints for both standalone and integrated development with the back-end.
We are seeking candidates who are yearning to understand the problem space and propose novel solutions to customer requirements. These candidates will optimally have a strong background in web application development and some understanding of computer networking.
* 2+ years of web development experience building and shipping production-ready enterprise software using React.
* Experience using CSS3, HTML5, and ECMA 6+.
* Familiarity with build tools (webpack, parcel, etc.).
* Familiarity with HTTP and design patterns applicable to RESTful web applications.
* Familiarity with asynchronous design patterns and websockets.
* Familiarity with agile process and test-driven development.
* Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. git).
* General knowledge of computer architecture, computer networks, and operating systems.
* A foundation in unit testing React components.
* Experience using JSS and Material-UI.
* Experience using Flow.
* Experience using Linux and developing applications that run on Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc).
* Advanced knowledge of computer architecture, computer networks, and operating systems.
* Experience in ethical hacking, cyber-security, or other relavent background.
* Experience working in an offline development environment.
* Experience using CI/CD practices.
Parsons is a company providing software and hardware products, technical services, and integrated solutions in the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.