* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Risk Management
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19035066
The Strategy Office in addition to its main responsibilities is also responsible for development, setup, implementation and management of productivity modules required for CCAR and various other stress testing programs. The key objective of this position is to successful run and manage the stress testing programs conducted by EFT while effeciently and effectively managing the client expectations and EFT resources to deliver project and programs on time. It is crucial to identify issues,problems and efficitevly communicate them to stakeholder and to find and implement resolutions. The current resourse working in this role has transitioned to a new Position in QRS. As a result the Current resources are already stretched beyond capacity as volume of work due to EFT PMO has increased dramatically over the last year and a half.
Additionally, it is also required to support and run the QRS databases and Websites pertaining to HC management, budget and expense management and strategic communication.
The Senior Strategy Office Quantitative Analyst is responsible for development, setup, implementation and management of productivity modules required for CCAR and various other stess tesing programs run by the Economic Forecasting team. The objective is to maintain Client Engagement , Issue Management and Resolution , Variable Inventory Management, management, budget and expense management and strategic communication.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the EFT Program and Project Management Procedure as well as other PM guidelines
* Drive PM adherence to standards, guidelines and project management best practices
* Execute the various EFT Projects, Programs and processes against established criteria and recommend solutions for improvement and suggest ways to improves process efficiencies.
* Participate in all Project planning and relevant FDLC (Forecast Development Life Cycle) meetings to ensure critical deliverables, testing deliverables and project risks are proactively managed and communicated to key stakeholders.
* Develop comprehensive detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
* Ensure resource availability, allocation and collaboration.
* Manage Scope changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, presentations, supporting evidence such as process maps, diagrams, spreadsheets as needed.
* Analyze and identify issues as programs and projects are executed, draw conclusions, and identify trends/patterns in order to properly assess the well-being of the program. Deals with issues related to application/resources and escalate to management as appropriate actively work with EFT team members and clients to find resolutions to issues and execute the resolution plan to resolution plan.
* Identify and mitigate risks related to Project releases.
* Monitor all required remediation actions through completion.
* Actively engage and maintain robust collaboration with Stakeholders, Clients, Program and Project Managers across multiple lines of business and support them with any ad hoc PM related queries.
* Take an active role in the continuous improvement of the support any audit or regulatory queries, as needed.
* Manage multiple team stakeholders and resources - Prioritize activities and manage resources across teams.
* Delegate Project tasks to project resources as needed and track progress and actively communicate issues encountered by the resources and find resolution to quickly and effectively resolve the issues to maintain project progress.
* Collaborate with Model developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process
* Support other QRS PMO functions and special projects, as needed
* Undergraduate degree required
* 4+ years of work experience in PM or PMO role with proven success in project execution
* Understanding of Project Management Concepts with knowledge of Waterfall and Agile technology methodologies
* Ability to analyze data and grasp issues, draw conclusions, and identify trends
* Attention to detail to ensure precision of data and overall quality of outputs
* Strong communication skills
* Strong written skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective, mutually beneficial relationships with members of theQRS Program and Project Management community
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and shift from one task to another on short notice as priorities change.
* Demonstrable knowledge for some of the following: Java, Ruby, UNIX, UNIX scripting, Python, SAS. (Desirable).
* Ability to understand the concept of Economic Forecasting and Modeling is highly desirable.
* Knowledge of Stress testing concepts such as CCAR, CCEL is needed.
* Demonstrate knowledge in Microsoft Office, Visio, VBA, Jira, SharePoint, Access, Excel Macros and SQL.
* PMP/Scrum Master certification is a plus.
* Experience or exposure to the Financial Services industry desirable
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.