Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Salesforce is looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer (Senior Member of the Technical Staff) to join our IT Application development team. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a team that powers the technology behind our global implementation of Salesforce. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and product managers to develop testing automation for application systems that support our business using the Salesforce platform.
* Work with an established application development manager, principal solution architect, technical development lead and other software engineers to ensure every line of code we push to production is of the highest quality
* Actively support our ADM agile framework - including establishing scrum team roles, tools and practices
* Establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
* Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
* Build black and white box test automation that is effective, fast, robust, and maintainable using tools such as SOAP_UI, ApexUnit, Junit, and Selenium Web Driver
* Develop functional automated tests in Apex and/or Java
* Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, product managers, and business systems analysts
* Participate in and contribute to code reviews
* Possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast with quality
* Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
* We're a flat, lean, agile, self-governing team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
* 5+ years of experience programming with an object oriented language.
* Proven experience with development and maintenance of regression and performance tests in a complex architecture.
* Passion for testing with the "break it" mentality.
* 3+ years of automated testing experience in a web based environment.
* Comfortable with both manual and automated testing.
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
* Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or Computer Science or relevant experience.
* Experience testing on the Salesforce.com platform & API's.
* Experience with Version Control, Code Collaboration, and Continuous Integration Systems - GIT, Perforce, Code Collaborator, Swarm, Jenkins, ANT, etc.
* Certifications in Force.com and/or Java.
* Understanding of various user based security models.
* Master's degree - ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.