Would you like to join Practice Fusion, an Allscripts company, as we work together to reshape the future of healthcare? We are on a mission to help small, independent practices thrive by offering best-in-class, affordable products that allow them to focus on what matters most - caring for their patients.
Practice Fusion is a leader in the electronic health record space with over 80 million patients served by doctors using our platform. Our award-winning, cloud based ambulatory EHR platform helps physicians thrive in an increasingly complex world by coordinating patient care.
You're passionate about quality. You take pride in the best possible experience for the customer. You don't have to choose between achieving high engineering standards and getting things done. You're excited working in an entrepreneurial environment. You strive to improve yourself and those around you. You want to make a difference in people's lives.
* Develop tests against SOAP/REST web services using a C#-based test framework
* Perform exploratory, functional, and regression testing of Web applications, performing root cause analysis on defects and producing, clear, concise bug reports.
* Participate cross-functionally in Agile development cycles, including requirements analysis and requirements-based test planning and development
* Work with other engineers and customer-facing support teams to identify, log, root-cause, triage, prioritize, and drive resolution of defects
* Work cross-functionally to iteratively improve methodologies and processes for quality management, test planning, test execution, and quality reporting.
* 3-7 yrs experience in software testing (feature analysis/test planning/ test case authoring, black box/grey box test execution, defect reporting)
* 2-7 yrs test automation experience for a web or mobile-based product.
* Proficiency in high-level programming language (C# preferred): Java, Objective-C, C/C++, Python.
* SQL proficiency
* 1+ years in an Agile development environment.
* CI tools such as Jenkins experience
* Experience working with front-end automation tools and approaches (preferred)
* Health IT experience preferred
* Performance and load testing experience preferred
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent work experience
Note for Unsolicited Resumes Practice Fusion will not pay a fee to any employment agency or third party for the referral of candidates unless the agency or third party has signed a formal agreement by an authorized member of our People Operations team. Unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or third parties of any kind will become the property of Practice Fusion and will be considered gratuitous, no-fee referrals.
About Practice Fusion
Practice Fusion provides a free, web-based Electronic Health Record (EMR) system and medical practice management technology to physicians.