United States of America - Virginia, Fort Belvoir
This position is contingent upon contract award
The Quality Engineer
provides expertise and project management in the areas of Software Development, Software Engineering, Software Lifecycle Management, Systems Analysis and Design, Systems Development, Verification and Validation, Installation, Senior Software Systems Integration, Systems Maintenance, Systems Reengineering and computer engineering for military operations and systems
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Performs top level design, development, coding, testing, installation, and troubleshooting.
* Directs and manages large scale, complex Software programs and provides functional expertise and management guidance to Software team.
* Sets and maintains overall direction for software program and controls overall scope, budget and schedule.
* Communicates with senior level Government management and leadership on status of program.
* Must possess an active Secret security clearance.
* Bachelors degree and 10 years of related experience.
* Familiarity with PM Soldier Warrior and their portfolio of programs.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Excellent writing and communication skills and strong verbal and interpersonal skills as daily interaction with government customers will be required.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to perform detail oriented work.
* Self-starter who can work well independently and provide outstanding leadership and guidance to subordinate personnel.
* Proactive team player with excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal and technical writing skills and must be able to coordinate multiple tasks.
* Position will require travel up to 25%.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 208058BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.