Quality Assurance Tester (Security and Medical Applications) TS/SCI W/FSP
Req #: 222132
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a Qualified Quality Assurance Tester to support a variety of Application for our Sponsor.
What You'll Get to Do:
You will be responsible for providing Quality Assurance Testing support to the Sponsor in support of the Office of Medical Services and Office of Security customer. The development and Quality assurance testing will include new development and O&M support for 30+ applications. SMS uses agile methodology to plan and execute work. New development will use the SMS approved technology stack.
More About the Role:
The Sponsor requires a team that will handle the new development and O&M as defined by staff project manager. The team will also be tasked with creating, updating, and maintaining all applications as defined by SMS. In addition, the team will interface with senior management.
You and your team team shall work closely with other sponsor team members, Systems Engineers, QA Testers, Service Desk, Information security Engineers, User experience & User Interface engineers, software engineers, database developers; however priorities will be managed by the staff project manager.
Contractor support for applications shall include:
QA Specialist/Applications Tester
* The Tester will be part of a team responsible for testing applications (supporting Security & Medical Applications), conducting regression testing and automating testing activities and application bug fixes.
* The Contractor team will manage and track user stories through the sponsors JIRA site. Priorities will be set by the staff project manager.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Top Secret Clearance with Full Scope Poly
* Demonstrated experience writing and executing manual and automated test scripts.
* Demonstrated experience executing functional, unit, integration, and regression testing.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Demonstrated experience with Oracle or SQL.
* Demonstrated experience automating test scripts using Selenium or JUnit.
* Demonstrated Java programming experience.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.