Caci International Inc
Quality Assurance Tester
Req #: 205350
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
What You'll Get to Do:
Responsible with working closely with developers and the quality assurance team members to develop and execute requirements, test cases, and perform quality assurance and control. Comfortable with taking charge of this process, and showing by example the best practices and techniques the engineering and QA teams should employ to increase efficiency and quality.
More About the Role:
* Responsible for developing automated and manual test infrastructure and evaluating product quality.
* Assist with requirements gathering and provide SDLC oversight.
* Work with the teams to design and implement code to increase testability of applications and coverage.
* Integrate automated test suites into a continuous integration environment.
* Author test cases and report test progress and burn down during feature development and final QA.
* Provide analysis and assist with troubleshooting of operational issues and/or customer needs
* Has experience authoring test cases and writing acceptance tests for developed features, and then automating.
* Familiar working in Agile/Scrum testing framework.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* 5 years of J2EE experience and strong knowledge of REST and Web Services.
* 5 years scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.), Linux/Unix, as well as experience with test and bug tracking tools.
* Experience with open source testing tools.
* Experience with SOAPUI and TestAnywhere.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
* Experience in Law Enforcement industry a plus. Especially with FBI systems: NGI, NCIC, LEEP, CJIS
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Six Sigma, ISO 20000, ITIL, Agile, SCRUM
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc