From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
* A healing focus * A selfless heart * A tireless resolve
The Quality Assurance Specialist I is responsible for performing quality assurance assessments and providing feedback to Customer Operations leaders. The quality assurance process includes working with systems utilized within Customer Operations to assess colleagues' work, collect and analyze data and communicate results to supervisors/managers.
Major activities involved in the work performed.
* Working in all applicable systems within Customer Operations to conduct quality assessments * Research and assess errors * Document assessment results * Communicate cumulative results to Customer Operations leaders * Provide feedback to Customer Operations leaders based on assessment results
* High School diploma required * College degree preferred
* At least one year of experience in a customer service oriented role * At least one year of experience in a Concentra Customer Operations frontline role
* Detail oriented * Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.