As a Sr QA Analyst, you will support QA activities for Digital projects and POD's. You will ensure comprehensive test coverage and achieve efficiency goals through Automation. You will partner with Agile teams to ensure a high quality product. You will participate in PI planning, sprint planning, sprint grooming and retrospective sessions. You will communicate testing progress, results, and other relevant information to agile teams, stakeholders and leadership. You will facilitate issues and mitigate risks. You will collect and publish metrics. You will contribute new ideas towards efficiencies and innovation. You will be part of a dynamic work environment and culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity and teamwork
This position will be located in Richardson, TX or Woonsocket, RI
We're looking for a great team player who:
* Has the ability to understand technical specifications and create automated test cases based on design specification using tools such as Selenium and SeeTest
* Has the ability to maintain existing Automation test scripts
* Has experience with Java programming language from an automation perspective
* Has experience in Java based frameworks like Junit, TestNG etc.
* Has experience in SQL /Oracle Database.
* Has expertise in CI tools like Jenkins or similar technology
* Has expertise in CM tools like GitHub, subversion or similar technology
* Can contribute to Automation efficiency initiatives and refinement of best practices.
* Demonstrate experience with issue and risk management and task prioritization
* Partner with vendor resources, both onsite and offshore
* Demonstrate strong analytical, coordination and communication skills
* Demonstrate strategic thought process to help improve current capabilities, processes and practices
* Participate in root cause analysis and defect elimination activities
* Promote and participate in cross training
* 3+ years of experience as QA lead for IT Digital related projects and solid knowledge and experience in test case preparation and execution.
* 3+ Years relevant Agile methodologies and tools, Ability to work in an agile scrum team environment
* 3+ years' experience with Automated UI testing with Selenium or similar tool
* 3+ years' experience with Web Services Testing
* Healthcare domain experience
* Expertise with Mobile Automation tools such as SeeTest
* Expertise with Java
Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or related field or, equivalent work experience required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.