Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This role will be a part of the core IT digital transformation team within Honeywell that will design, develop and drive the adoption of the latest digital marketing technologies. In this position the individual will partner with internal business teams and external partners to continually evolve an end-state vision for Honeywell's customer experience practices across the company and drive a coordinated deployment and institutionalizing of these practices. This role is responsible for designing, developing and supporting key transformational projects to Honeywell's customer experience and commercial excellence processes. The success of this role is measured by the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the DevOps and services team in building out and supporting new websites, templates, components and integrations
* Lead a small focused team to manage QA testing and test automation for the program * Work closely with developers to coordinate test efforts, analyze reported bugs and consolidate test status
* Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
* Collect and analyze data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business process to address the business needs
* Document all the problems and assists in their resolution
* Deliver quality process trainings to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advice or influence business or technical partners
* Perform quality audits across the various functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
* Experienced in quality assurance testing for new/updated CMS templates and components for multiple projects, using Adobe Experience Manager content management system and supporting technologies * Hands-on experience in authoring and validating on publishers and dispatchers in AEM to assist with bug-fixes during the testing phase and to provide support for production launches * Ability to partner with a PO on writing testable acceptance criteria * Selenium Automation Experience * Experience with Safe Agile/Agile * Excellent Communication skills * Digital/E-Commerce domain knowledge * Time management and organization skills; attention to detail
* Technical understanding and grasping power
* eCommerce knowledge
* Category: Information Technology * Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA * Exempt *
Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that invents and commercializes technologies in the areas of energy, safety, security, productivity, and global urbanization.