It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Cigna is looking for a skilled QA Lead to help the QA team in the Santa Monica office. This role will be focused on testing functionality, design and reliability of supported web applications. This is a fun and fast-paced environment with multiple projects in development at all times.
* Represent the QA team in development, requirement and bug triage meetings
* Strong knowledge of SQL (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or SQLServer)
* Experience in testing web analytics using in house tools or 3rd party tools
* Experience in managing a test case management tool such as testreil, test link etc…
* Build out test cases for new features, regression, smokes and acceptance tests
* Experience working as part of an Agile team (Scrum, Kanban or related) and/or waterfall
* Experience managing JIRA, Rally or other bug tracking tools for a project/release. Includes setting priorities, grooming and adding necessary info on tickets
* Mobile/tablet and cross browser (web) testing experience using actual devices and emulator/simulators
* Ability to communicate project statuses to upper management (outside of QA) via status report
* API testing, backend validation and the ability to capture logs required
* PaaS/SaaS/Cloud Infrastructure experience (such as AWS)
* Experience with HTTP servers (e.g. Apache HTTP, NGINX)
Experience with Selenium (or writing test cases for Selenium automation)
Familiar with test management tools such as test rail and ALM
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna is a global health services organization.