Samsara's mission is to accelerate the adoption of IoT sensors and software to improve industrial efficiency, safety and quality at a massive scale. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work in an embedded manner with our Engineering & Product teams, and help ensure rapid delivery of high-quality products to our customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth company and have an outsized impact in different aspects of the business. This is a full time position at our office in the Potrero Hill district of San Francisco, and includes stock options, 401(k), medical, dental and vision benefits.
This role will involve:
* Partnering with Product and Engineering to define product quality goals and improve test coverage
* Rapidly identifying, characterizing, and triaging reported bugs with Engineering
* Running functional, integration, and other real world tests of mobile app, cloud app, and hardware devices
* Developing test plans, procedures, and processes for continually improving quality
* Building tools to automate testing and increase our release velocity
We're looking for:
* Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field, Computer Science coursework preferred
* 1-2 years of industry experience in Quality Assurance, Technical Support, or similar position, preferably startup experience
* Strong technical understanding of distributed systems, ability to learn quickly and establish credibility with engineers
* Bias-to-action, you're not afraid to get your hands dirty
* Strong communication skills, comfortable working with teams from diverse backgrounds
* Experience with testing methodologies and automation is a plus
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution.