"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business" -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
* 17,000+ trained professionals
* 300+ locations worldwide
* Fortune 500
* Globally unified systems
The Quality Assurance Engineer is the cornerstone for ensuring quality throughout the system development lifecycle by being a part of a collaborative project team. You will be responsible for contributing to requirements, creating and executing test strategy for features, and participating in bug triage.
* 2+ years in an IT Quality Assurance role
* Understands the requirement gathering process
* Create test strategies and test cases
* Execute test cases and report defects
* Assess and ensure quality
* Experience with automation tools
* Strong technical aptitude
* Demonstrated ability to analyze risk
* Communicate effectively to different audiences
* Understanding of the transportation/logistics industry
* UNIX, Windows Operating systems
* BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
* At least two years' experience writing and maintaining automation tests
* Proficient with at least one major programming language
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Education Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Successful candidates must pass a background check.
Key words: Logistics, Global Supply Chain, SDET, QA Engineer, Software Tester, Quality Assurance
About Expeditors International
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.