What you'll be doing...
You'll work with a technical team responsible for fulfilling complex business requirements for our Billing System test focusing on Customer Experience. Implement end to end customer journey and persona based testing for billing and improve customer experience and software quality.
* Implement reliable and effective end to billing testing solutions using industry leading tools.
* Implement persona based customer journey testing
* Listen to customer service calls and visit stores to identify opportunity for software and customer experience improvements
* Work with cross functional team across various organizations to deliver best software quality and flawless product.
* Perform Proof of concepts, exploration of new technologies and tools, ideation.
* Drive organizational goals/objectives and technology direction for the team
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in Billing, Rating, Payments, Journalization, Booking, Taxation, Collections, Product Catalog, Pricing and bill format
* Experience in Billing Interface testing with downstream systems like finance
* Experience in Batch Processing and Bill Cycle processing
* Experience in billing test automation, batch automation and processing automation
* Experience in both Mainframe and open system billing systems like Amdocs, Netcracker
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience in wireless end to end customer experience testing with strong functional knowledge of web & mobile order flow, provisioning and billing.
* Experience with automation testing, Selenium and/or SOAP.
* Experience with Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, and JENKINS.
* Knowledge of Java based applications.
* Experience in SQL and Jira.
* Experience with cloud/AWS, DevOps methodologies, Test environment & Data management.
* Knowledge of 4G, ITO, 5G Products Knowledge of programming, system development, security practices, and open source implementation.
* Experience in persona based customer journey testing
* Test planning, organizational, and project management skills.
* Ability to lead testing for complex billing project
* Experience in the telecom industry experience with in-depth knowledge of end to end billing systems flows and interfaces.
* Experience in a DevOps software development environment and experience with testing Billing conversion and migration projects
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of testing practices and end to end flows
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.