Amazon Media Group is looking for a highly motivated, customer-centric Quality Assurance Engineer to drive quality in Amazon advertising. Amazon Advertising creates and executes innovative digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms in 8 countries. The Amazon Advertising Quality Assurance team ensures these ads meet Amazon's high bar for customer experience. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will have the opportunity to be part of a team working on advertising for Amazon.com websites, mobile and tablet applications, Fire TV, Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle eReaders. Our Advertising QA team works on behalf of millions of Amazon customers, ensuring that advertisements meet our high quality standards.
As a QA Engineer you would enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can obsess over customers, create and simplify QA solutions, and manage a team of QA Engineers and QA Techs that are delivering quality releases daily. In addition to experience with building and leading successful test teams, we're looking for someone to drive advertising processes that minimize defect introduction, as well as creation and execution of testing procedures to uncover and troubleshoot defects that are present.
* Lead the testing of large-scale systems, create test plans, test cases, and drive continuous improvements to the quality assurance processes using Internet and Web technologies including Apache, HTTP, XML, HTML, Load Balancing, and DNS.
* Develop tests using Java and Shell Scripts in a Linux environment, document and coordinate the deployment of manual and automated tests for complex systems, and test mobile device development kits and device frame works.
* Design and build automated test cases for mobile device based graphical user interface using test automation frameworks such as VNC Robot and Java.
* Design, develop, and execute quality assurance test cases and support tests for large-scale, distributed software systems using Java including white and black box tests.
* Work closely with engineers, business owners, and customer service professionals throughout the development and testing life-cycle, including the requirements gathering and design.
* Consult with and advise project management and development teams on technical issues related to planning, developing, implementing, and modifying testing procedures.
* Use functional specifications to plan, create, or sign-off on test plans, test cases, and automated test cases.
* Provide regular, detailed status report on project progress, including test cases executed, bugs discovered, and bugs fixed.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.