Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We are looking for QA engineers who are passionate about delivering a robust product using manual testing, writing end-to-end automated tests, and creating tools. You are a QA Engineer with a passion for test engineering. You will work closely with Development, Product and Operations to build and execute automated test scenarios against Workday product. Both Manual and Automated testing are a crucial aspect of our SaaS model, and your contributions will directly impact the quality of the Workday product.
* Spend a majority of your time verifying features using manual testing
* Improve the knowledge of the Workday platform while making sure we continue to delivery high quality enhancements and features to our customers
* Work closely with environments team to ensure efficient and stable builds
* Improve our monthly release train by automating all aspects of the build, release, and test pipeline
* BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
* 3-5 years' experience in test engineering roles
Good to have:
* Passion for test automation and release engineering
* Automation experience with a Selenium-based framework
* Experience with one or more of the following: JUnit, Selenium RC, Webdriver, TestNG, Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, JMeter, LoadRunner, QTP, WinRunner, SilkTest
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.