Whole Foods Market
The Whole Foods Market Digital Technology Team delivers web and native app solutions that elevate our customer's journey by extending our unique store experience into the digital space.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team. QA Engineers test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QA Engineers use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and/or user-level test automation tools.
Software QA Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. Software QA Engineers also work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests. Software QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
We're looking for the following attributes in a candidate:
* You are a sharp, experienced quality assurance engineer with strong problem-solving skills and solid software testing foundation
* You are an individual with strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* You should be capable of understanding complex systems and developing the tools to test the same
* You should be able to continuously raise the bar for QAE practices by establishing and documenting procedures which are applicable company-wide
* You need to be abreast of the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect
* You influence other team members to embrace best practice
* Work with Product & Development teams to design and implement Test Strategy to deliver quality consumer software product
* Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage
* Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the software
* Ensure our products meet high standards of quality, performance, security, and reliability
* Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the engineering teams
* Help write test plans, test cases, and provide improvements to QA processes
* 3+ years of professional quality assurance and testing experience
* Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining high quality test automation of both client and server systems
* Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
* Experience with automation testing including mobile test automation frameworks
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
* Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses
* Experience with open source tools and resources
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is engaged in the business of natural and organic foods supermarket.