Caci International Inc
Quality Assurance and Tester
Req #: 223227
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Public Trust
CACI is seeking an experienced tester to support a PMO at the federal government as IV&V. As a member of a PMO, the tester will be responsible for quality assurance of software, hardware, deliverables, to meets the customer's standards and tight deadlines. Comfortable with taking charge of this process, and showing by example the best practices and techniques to increase and improve efficiency, processes, and quality.
What You'll Get To Do:
* Work and communicate with a variety of group members, both functional and technical, to convert requirements to test cases, resolve issues and meet deadlines. Capable of providing input to O&M team, customers, and vendors during the development and testing stage of product to ensure high quality products
* Be able to work on multiple interfaces and projects simultaneously
* Understands the role of Integration, User Acceptance Testing, and Quality Assurance in the SDLC
* Proactive with performing work as required and ask questions as needed
* Recommend and facilitate quality improvement efforts
* Execute test cases and support testing cycles independently
* Develop automated and manual testing of software, infrastructure and evaluating product quality.
* Recommend manual and/or automated improvements to the testing process
* Communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver product's functional requirements (for example, screen, interface, and GUI designs)
* Prepare Test Reports documenting the results of testing
* Prepare Test Metrics that show the progress of testing and the final result of all tests
* Work with the team to determine issues in service and software by coordinating with the groups within the business unit who test, validate, and evaluate new applications and functions
* Has experience authoring test cases and writing acceptance tests for developed features
* Work with the teams to increase testability of applications and coverage.
* Familiar working in Agile/Scrum testing framework.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* 5 years of strong knowledge of testing within JAVA, Oracle, and Web Services.
* Experience with open source testing tools
* Experience with SOAPUI and TestAnywhere.
* Experience with User Interface Testing.
* Experience with test and bug tracking tools.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
* Experience in Law Enforcement industry a plus. Especially with FBI systems: NGI, NCIC, LEEP, CJIS
* Six Sigma.
* Experience with scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.),
* Experience with creating SQL queries against Oracle databases
* ISO 20000 / ISO 27000
* - ITIL
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc