Candidate must possess knowledge of Quality Assurance/DevOps Best Practices and Standards and be able to apply that knowledge to maintain and enhance the existing QA processes. Be able to lead a small team of QA Technicians, if necessary. Evaluates and tests new or modified applications. Evaluates software development procedures used to verify applications function according to requirements and established guidelines. Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for application design and product evaluation to ascertain quality of software. Reviews new or modified applications including documentation, diagrams, and flowcharts, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines. May review application logs to identify program processing errors. Tests program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards. May identify differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggest modifications to conform to standards. May conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
* Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
* Maintain and expand automated test infrastructures for Microsoft .Net environment using Azure DevOps
* Perform manual testing, creating bugs (in Azure DevOps) when necessary.
* Create Automated test scripts
* Automated testing, creating bugs (in Azure DevOps) when necessary.
* Oversee quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new processes to ensure quality goals are met.
* Improve and evolve existing QA processes using contemporary best practices.
* Maintain virtual environments to replicate customer deployments for testing
* Participate in design and implementation of software engineering processes, including source code and build.
* Participate in Quality Assurance meetings presenting observations, feedback, and recommendations.
* Define and develop new QA Processes as needed
* Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
* 4+ years experience in software testing.
* Must be authorized to work in the US preferred; sponsorship available only for candidates who are eligible for visa transfer.
* This position sits in Malvern(PA)/Las Colinas (TX)/Alpharetta(GA)/Moon Township(PA) remote is not available for this position
* Experience in test case management tools like Microsoft Azure Test Plans, ALM-Quality Center, Zephyr etc
* Experience with Visual Studio
* Experience in C# coding
* Experience in test automation frameworks (Microsoft Unit Testing Framework/MSTest, XUnit , NUnit, Selenium, RestSharp)
* Experience in white-box testing, Black-box testing, System testing, Integration testing and Performance testing.
* Should be able to set up frameworks and work on multiple application types (Web, API, Mobile and Desktop).
* Experience with XML, XSD, WSDL, REST, or SOAP web service technologies.
* Experience in SQL
* Able to build different test scenarios, acceptance criteria and test metrics.
* Experience working in "AGILE + DevOps" process management methodology.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
* A critical thinker with an eye for detail who enjoys breaking things
* Familiarity with source code management and processes
Preferred Knowledge & Skills (Pluses)
* Working knowledge of management tools, enterprise application deployment, Windows performance counters, security attack mitigation.
* C++ coding experience is a plus
* Experience working in virtual environments (e.g. VMWare, Azure VMs)
* Experience with Static Analysis tools (SonarQube and Resharper)
* Experience with Automated build tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven) using MSBuild
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.