Overview: The Quality Assurance Analyst works closely with product teams, which include Product Managers, Business Owners, and Development teams. As the Quality Assurance Analyst, ensure that applications are thoroughly tested and determine if they are ready to be released to production. The Quality Assurance Analyst will preferably write automated End-to-End / Integration Product tests or document tests cases and perform them manually.
Great opportunity to be part of a challenging domain where you get to apply latest technologies to make people's lives better. Be part of an environment where good culture comes first, there is flexibility and work-life balance, and opportunity to work along smart people.
* College degree in Computer Science and/or 6+ years equivalent experience required
* Exposure to API testing tools (e.g. Postman, JMeter)
* Experience with Cucumber framework and Gherkin language
* Experience with Jira for sprint management and Confluence for documentation
* Exposure to Software Test planning
* Excellent Communication skills
* Strong team player
* Hands-on knowledge of SQL (any SQL database engine is OK)
* Experience in the Healthcare industry with specific experience in utilizing CMS systems is a big plus
* Strong organization ability and strong attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information
* Flexible and able to successfully accept change and lead the charge
* Able to successfully interact with all levels of an organization while building rapport and trust
* Flexible on work hours depending on business needs
* Write and maintain automated test scripts that perform End-to-End / Integration system tests for web applications
* Document and perform manual testing of assigned products when necessary
* Document and report to the development team bugs or issues found for automated or manual testing
* Play an active role in release planning and be the voice of QA for the product.
* Provide reporting and recommend improvements such as in-code coverage and defect density
* Research and document the root cause for output issues and identify which areas are not in sync
* Assist in verifying that corrections have been made by development prior to the release cycle
* Working to improve processes and technologies related with Software Quality Assurance
* Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and internal staff and other stakeholders
* Manage tasks to meet the assigned project dates
* Develop and maintain system documentation on the team wiki page
* Have a deep understanding of the Agile Methodology and is able to apply it to the daily routine
* Proactively research and champion new initiatives or technologies related to Software Quality Assurance
* Research performance & security penetration testing areas of opportunity to ensure the applications perform effectively during peak usage
* Meet with production support team on a regular basis to research production issues and drive them to resolution
Obviously, we are looking for smart people. That's a given. But being smart isn't the only factor in creating a high-caliber work environment. In addition, you:
* Have an entrepreneurial streak
* Just get things done
* Roll with the punches when the unexpected happens or if the team needs to pivot direction
* Are passionate
* Pay attention to customer and team feedback and act
* Thrive in an environment of open feedback/brainstorming/sharing
* Are intellectually curious and always wanting to learn more
* Interested in creating a culture driven by metrics and experimentation.
* Fluently speak, read, and write English.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* Programming, server integration, and reporting
* Advanced skills in MS Office;
* Advanced analytical skills.
* Self-directed and organized.
* Discrete/ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Team player.
* Sense of urgency.
* Customer service orientation.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to work well independently.
* Ability to take direction
* In Leadership - Do what's right, even if it's tough
* In Collaboration - Leverage our collective genius, be a team
* In Transparency - Be real
* In Accountability - Recognize that if it is to be, it's up to me
* In Passion - Show commitment in heart and mind
* In Advocacy - Earn trust and business
* In Quality - Ensure what we do, we do well
* Fast-paced environment.
* Requires working at a desk to use a phone and computer.
* Use office equipment and machinery effectively.
* Ability to ambulate to various parts of the building.
* Work effectively with frequent interruptions.
* May require occasional overtime to meet project deadlines.
SIGNIFY HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
* Lifting requirements of 15 lbs. occasionally.