Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Responsible for providing testing and quality assurance services for our clients.
* Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues conduct testing and quality assurance activities
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
* Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
* Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
* Generally domestic scope/accountability
* Responsible for activities involving quality assurance and software/hardware testing. May perform one or more of the following:
* Develops and implements test plans, test scripts, and test reports.
* Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation
* Develops, implements, and leads key testing efforts and influences cross-functional efforts
* Assists in the development of systematic approaches for assuring high quality services
* Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization
* Focuses on the factors such as resources, methods, and materials that will improve key activities of the organization
* Integrates and aligns the processes that will best achieve the desired results
* Makes continual improvement of products, processes and systems
All other duties as assigned
BS/BA from accredited 4 year college in related field; a combination of 4 years of related experience and education will be considered in lieu of 4 year degree.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.