As a QA Advisor, Test Automation, you will lead and maintain the QA Automation Framework, On-going Development and Strategy for PBM Government Services applications. This role will assist in training key resources in Automation scripting and maintain a roadmap for future automation activities. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the IT Development, Business Teams on key Automation testing activities.
4+ years experience AS400
5+ years of experience in leading IT QA processes and implementing automation in SDLC
5+ years of experience with Selenium, HP UFT, HP Quality Center, IBM iSeries/DB2, CA DEVTEST, and Java 1.8/VB Scripting required.
5+ years of experiencing on automation design including data management, test results reporting, parallel test execution in an end-end testing environment
3 + Years of developing across Service Layer and API testing
* Test Automation Strategy, Design and script Development for AS400/Series and Web Based systems using HP UFT/QTP, CA DEVTEST, Selenium and Java frameworks.
* Review end-to-end critical program system enhancements, repeatable test data activities, reporting functions and regression test cases.
* Develop test automation estimates, timelines, project plans and reporting to meet tight deadlines.
* Architect Test Automation Frameworks across multiple applications and technology and enable automation to be executed end-end for testing
* Maintain and develop standardized modular, re-usable and scalable test automation frameworks across multiple domains.
* Develop test strategies and execute test cases within projects if necessary.
* Ability to work within and support other automation technologies such as Robotics Process Automation QA.
* Develop and implement automation solution in Cloud (Windows/Google) operating environments.
* Working experience with Agile methodologies.
* Working experience with CI/CD and using test automation with advanced tools.
* Expertise with using and maintaining QA scripts for robotic based applications.
* Strong Communication and presentation skills using PowerPoint ,Visio and familiarity with project management tools like MS-Project
* Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business language
* A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or closely related technical field and 3 years of experience in leading IT QA processes.
* Will accept a Bachelor's degree and 6 years of experience in lieu of a Master's degree and 3 years of experience.
High School or GED
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.