Camping World And Good Sam
SOFTWARE QA TESTER / TESTING ANALYST (multiple openings / all additions to staff)
Position Location: Camping World's Chicago Loop Office (Lake Street at Canal)
Camping World Job #19-8485
Due to corporate growth and the expansion of our 6000-user SalesForce.com footprint, we're recruiting for several Software QA Testers. Here you will contribute to the Software Quality Assurance activities in our Salesforce.com platform group which is charged to support, deploy and develop custom applications on the Salesforce Platform. You'll be responsible for the design, documentation and execution of mainly manual test plans, test cases & scripts across all stages of the software development lifecycle. Your testing activities will ensure delivery of the highest quality product possible and to ensure the product matches design specifications.
* 3+ years experience in testing software applications with focus on Web-based applications such as Salesforce.com.
* Functional background in business analysis and software requirements gathering preferred.
* Responsible for creating end-to-end test plans, executing the plan and managing all related activities to ensure all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
* Experience in using software-based issue tracking and test result reporting is required.
* Ability to act as a liaison between business and technology to understand the solution objectives
* Good understanding of how Web-based applications work and required tests to ensure complete test coverage
* Strong knowledge of enterprise applications like CRM, ERP, etc.
* Experience testing CRM applications such as Salesforce.com preferred.
Light travel will be required as necessary to attend meetings, conferences and training.
ABOUT CAMPING WORLD
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more!
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.
About Camping World And Good Sam
Camping World provides a portfolio of services, protection plans, products, and resources for recreational vehicle (RV) owners and camping enthusiasts.