Exova Group Plc
Element has an opportunity for a Quality Administrator to collect, compose, type and review testing data from throughout the lab into a single report to be sent to the customer. Also the organizing, filing, scanning and general upkeep of completed work order packages that have been processed through the lab. The quality administrator also sorts out and disperses test specimens in progress to respective laboratories.
* Compose, type and review of test reports/certifications
* Prioritizing work to be completed such that certificates are sent to clients on time
* Organizing and maintaining filing system for in progress and completed work orders
* Arrange storage and release of test specimens to clients
* Updating and maintaining the logs for internal errors and revised / corrected certificates
* Batch scanning completed work orders into Labman
* Sort out and disperse test specimens to test departments
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Skills / Qualifications
* To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
* 2 year Associate degree in a science or technical discipline
* Experience in interpreting testing procedures and requirements
* Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Availability, flexibility, and maturity to represent the company at a broad range of events/projects in the community, with
* customers and within the company
* Ability to remain calm when faced with mounting pressure related to deadlines and multiple priorities
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills to meet a variety of communication needs
* Good interpersonal skills that foster open upward and downward communication built on mutual respect
* Ability to interface with clients, vendors and visitors to help meet their needs
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the employer obtaining the necessary export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security, the U.S. Department of State's Office of Defense Trade Controls, or other applicable government agency.
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration business in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world's most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
* Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
* Integrity - We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
* Excellence - We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
* Partnership - We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming "the world's most trusted testing partner".
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
About Exova Group Plc
Exova Group provides laboratory based testing, calibration, and related advisory services worldwide.