Lucid Motors is an electric car company in Silicon Valley, CA that is developing an iconic new electric car from the ground up. Our mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a QNX Embedded Software Engineer to join our Vehicle Infotainment team. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
* Interact with partners and vendors to support the board, device drivers, and boot loaders.
* Contribute to the design of overall software system architecture.
* Analyze, diagnose, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
You Should Have:
* Knowledge of QNX/Linux internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency, synchronization, memory allocation, file system, networking, storage, subsystem architecture).
* 5+ years of experience working with C/C++.
* Experience working in Linux development environment with GNU toolchain.
* Experience working with Linux, QNX, and/or Android.
* Desire and willingness to constantly learn new knowledge and skills.
* Team player attitude to tackle difficult technical challenges.
Bonus Points for Experience in:
* QNX Hypervisor integration and software development.
* QNX BSP packages support and integration a big plus.
* QNX Momentics tool suite.
* Network Protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, CAN).
* Experience with automotive infotainment systems, but not required.
* BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields.
Be part of something Amazing:
Welcome to a better place to do your life's work.
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Lucid Motors is making unprecedented breakthroughs in clean technology. Work alongside some of the best, most accomplished minds in the automotive industry.
Beyond providing competitive salaries and meaningful equity, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
At Lucid Motors, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
To all recruitment agencies:
Lucid does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid employees. Lucid is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a company designing and manufacturing electric vehicles.