Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is seeking a Qlik Developer to support a NG DoD program. The Qlik Developer will be a member of the Engineering & Sciences (E&S) Eastern Region homeroom. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to design, develop, produce and sustain product lines across while providing a decisive advantage to our customer's missions. The Qlik Sense developer position will be located in Herndon, VA.
The new team member will possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be the key technical developer of the Northrop Grumman program as well as directly to the end customers. Local travel to Pentagon and partner sites are required for customer meetings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Analyze, gather requirements, design, development, test, and document to build reports based on customer requests
using Qlik Sense
* Provide technical guidance and solutions to a wide range of complex problems
* Mentor and coach for other team members on QLIK
* Collaborate with external customers, external partners and internal team members during the software development
* Ensures software standards are met
* BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related STEM field and a minimum of 5 years related experience
* Must be able to obtain interim Secret Clearance or Secret Clearance
* Experience with installation, configuration and administration of Qlik Sense
* Experience with Qlik Sense Report Development (List/Multi Boxes, Pivot/Straight tables, Containers, Charts, Graphs,
Complex Calculations etc.)
* Experience in connecting Qlik Sense to various data sources (Oracle, Redshift, Flat Files etc.)
* Experience in using Qlik Sense Single Configurator, Extension editor, widget editor, mashup editor etc.
* Knowledge of database (Oracle, Redshift etc.)
* Experience of PL/SQL
* Knowledge of database modeling
* Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS)
* Knowledge of NPrinting
* Knowledge of version control software (Github, SVN etc.), ticket tracking system (JIRA, HP ALM etc.)
* Knowledge of DoD financial processes
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/
AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.