Responsible for managing a team in the oversight, analysis, design, testing, and support of HCHB Application projects and for final approval before release to production. Additionally, provides Customer Support, Implementation Support and Change Management as needed.
Major Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for leading a team to understand the Software QA process prior to product release to production.
* Prioritizes QA workload and sequence of projects tickets to minimize conflicts in the QA environment and to maximize efficiency of the QA process.
* Duties may include research of user project work request to identify related areas affected by projects, participate in design specification, and recommend training methods and materials, in addition to quality assurance approval and signoff.
* Take a leadership role in defining and improving the test processes in which the team uses for testing and implementing changes to production.
* Insures that project work requests meet company guidelines, regulatory expectations and product delivered meets the specifications provided.
* Identifies user assumptions, system performance issues and criteria for project success in the user environment.
* Work with the technical writing team to update customer release notes with new functionality.
* Position requires solid understanding of clinical and/or financial Home Healthcare processes, regulations and HCHB SDLC policies and procedures.
* Create, execute, and document effective and thorough test cases.
* Mentor members of the team to be more effective in writing test cases and how to implement testing techniques.
* Complete Test Case reviews.
* Responsible for oversight of employee performance and growth.
* Minimum 4-years clinical or financial systems installation, implementation, development, or QA experience.
* 1 year experience using various office desk top applications, i.e. Microsoft Office, Power Point, etc.
* Must have a great understanding of QA principles, concepts, industry practices, and standards.
* Experience with test automation tools.
* 2+ years' experience in managing teams.
* Bachelor's degree in related fields.
* Citizenship: HCHB requires all applicants to be US citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions.
This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions.
Hearst publishes monthly magazines.