Infosys- Technical Test Lead-US
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
Location for this position is Temple Terrace, FL OR Piscataway, NJ. This position may require 0% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with IT
* Review mapping documents for testing based on support from leads and support demos of existing systems through supervisor.
* Create non-functional requirements documents by creating specifications based on client SME input and participate in onsite-offshore interactions as required and with support from leads
* Provide inputs to daily status reports and provide timely updates for project trackers on the module assigned.
* Resolve any escalated issues related to deliverables and provide inputs on critical capabilities and support preparation of the requirements traceability matrix using Testing Requirements Engineering process and tools.
* Review demos of existing systems and provide inputs to defining quality standards for a account for specific Test process and methodology.
* Define/ Provide inputs to test strategy based on the support from leads and define test strategy guidelines.
* Provide inputs to test design and plan and updates to test plan based on the support provided
* Develop test plan, test design and provide Inputs for Performance/Data modeling for simple/medium/complex applications and its implementation.
* Looking for a strong Test Automation Developer with PeopleSoft development background who is looking to get out of their comfort zone and bring their knowledge and expertise to a fast growing team in the areas of Selenium & Appium
* Create the master test plan for a project, conceiving of the testing strategy and approach. Contribute to the initial project design phase of a project(s), providing input on test plans, estimates, and test strategies for a project(s), working closely with Application Development, ITCAM, BA and UAT teams
* Participate in technical requirements, design discussions, and leading test plan reviews.
* Automate regression tests using scripting languages, utilities, open source test tools, and commercial test tools such as Selenium, Appium, Jenkins & Maven
* Hands on experience in using Maven and ANT for build management and Jenkins for Continuous Integration
* Hands on experience in using SCM tools like Accurev, Git and SVN for maintaining the code
* Create and manage profiling tests to exploit areas of suspect performance by implementing profiling tools
* Assist in integrating and help innovate with new ideas for more streamlined test data management (TDM) processes that meet the needs of Development and test team
* Strong SQL development skills using multiple joins, multiple unions, and sub queries
* Experience in PeopleSoft HCM security with knowledge of profiles, roles, permissions and portal structure/registry, password controls, query security and tree management
proficient experience in full-lifecycle Implementations with emphasis on design, customization and production support.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin