About the teamThe team builds the tools and platforms that enable the Zillow Advisor Team to effectively help thousands of home sellers through the home selling process. The product is still in very early stages, so come seize this opportunity and apply your expertise to shape this new product. We're looking for a highly motivated QA engineer with the drive to move fast and think big.
About the role
We are on a mission to make buying or selling a home a magical experience for all parties. With Zillow Offers we are building a next-generation product to buy homes directly from interested homeowners, thereby sparing them the tremendous stress and effort of the selling process. We then quickly re-sell these homes while providing buyers with complete certainty, transparency, and control. This is a key initiative at Zillow as we define the future of real estate. This is an opportunity to:
* Work on a brand-new product in one of the most visible teams in Zillow Group.
* Collaborate with teams across multiple disciplines and offices nationwide.
* Own end to end feature testing and test strategies.
* Be responsible for the quality of live code and manage the processes around deployments.
Who you are
* You have 2+ years of professional experience in software development QA.
* Extensive knowledge in creating test plans for complex software projects.
* Hands-on attitude with a willingness to help diagnose problems.
* Proficiency in automated tests against multiple platforms.
* Knowledge of web technologies such as web browsers and RESTful APIs.
* Experience writing SQL queries against relational databases.
* Experience with AWS services and application development a plus.
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Zillow is a company providing an online real estate marketplace for finding and sharing information about homes, real estate, and mortgages.