Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems. Design continuing maintenance of product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Opportunity
* Write and execute test plans and test cases for analytics products with multiple front ends.
* Work closely with development teams on end-to-end testing.
* Develop, review, maintain and improve test case documentation.
* Coordinate software releases to production environments.
* Respond to production issues or problems with our existing products.
* Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule.
* Provide timely updates to the Team Lead and Product Manager on the of status of testing activities in Agile environment.
* Maintain and communicate testing time lines, schedules and status reports.
* At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a QA Analyst or Manual Tester for web-apps, client-server and server-to- server applications.
* Write and execute test plans based on product requirements and specifications.
* Ability to identify product defects, log issues into a bug tracking system, and verify fixes through various environments.
* Capable of managing multiple releases with frequently shifting deadlines.
* Comfortable working in a continuous deployment environment.
* Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with software developers and other QA members.
* Experience in cross browser, cross platform and mobile testing (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
* Some knowledge of continuous integration tools.
* Assertive and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Able to identify gaps and suggest usability and functionality improvements to developers or product managers.
About the Team
* We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
* We love sharing our knowledge while learning about new technologies.
* We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
* We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems-looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we
can build complete and long-term solutions.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.