FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is the most trusted, comprehensive resource for plus-size women and men seeking fashion inspiration, style advice, and clothing tailored to their individual needs. Proprietary brands under the FULLBEAUTY Brands umbrella include: Woman Within®, Roaman's®, Jessica London®, Ellos®, swimsuitsforall®, KingSize®, Brylane Home® and fullbeauty.com®, an online marketplace offering a curated collection of the finest brands and thousands of products -- the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for women sizes 12+.
Key scrum team member responsible for QA technical duties throughout agile sprints. Independent self starter, ability to manage sprint work as well as overall production deployments. Knowledge of e-commerce and responsive web technology and ability to participate in user story grooming and pointing as well as detailing out QA tasks. Desire to play a key role in a highly productive technology group.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (List the major functions of this job in order of importance)
* Drive the QA effort throughout agile sprints including:
* Participate in user story grooming and pointing; bring ideas to the table for team discussion
* Requirements review and identification of data needs during sprint planning
* Identification and estimation of testing tasks for each sprint user story
* Detail test plan and test scenarios, expected results and report actual results
* Conduct manual and/or automated testing
* Defect tracking and status reporting
* Production launch and post launch support/monitoring
* Identification of QA improvements during sprint retrospect
* Experience in SFCC/ demandware.
* Experience in API Testing
* Experience in database Testing.
* Dictate & perform testing practices in a responsive, e-commerce web platform
* Identify and drive functional and regression testing practices and standards
* Effectively utilize testing tools such as Selenium framework
* Automate QA tests for new functionality to be added into regression test suite
* Approve all software releases to high traffic/revenue e-commerce sites
FULLBEAUTY Brands™ offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package, a fun work environment, a generous merchandise discount and realistic growth potential. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity and any other characteristic protected by law. FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is an equal opportunity employer, M/F.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Business or related field (Master's Degree prefered) combined with 5+ years of related QA experience and education to perform job responsibilities
* 3 to 5 years of experience in QA Testing; agile environment
* 3+ years of high volume, web-based e-commerce testing experience
* 2+ years experience with test automation framework and scripting (Selenium, QTP, etc)
* Understanding & awareness of .Net Core basics including ASP.Net, IIS
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite(Excel, Word, Powerpoint,Visio)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Effective time management and prioritization skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile environment
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to rapidly resolve issues and recognize when escalation is necessary
* Good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
* Fast learner
* Team player
About FULLBEAUTY Brands
FULLBEAUTY Brands is a company offering plus-size apparel, lingerie, swimwear, footwear as well as home decor.