At WorldAware, we take a proactive approach to solving business challenges and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. It's the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work - and it's why we're so successful. It takes an entire team to stand behind something big. Interested?
As a member of one of our Agile teams, develop software products and services to support WorldAware's mission, keeping millions of people safe as they do business around the world. Work with a talented and diverse global team in a dynamic and flexible environment with the latest tools, technologies, and techniques.
* Perform the test planning and preparation, testing, and automation of tests for product and service features. With the help of more experienced QA engineers, collaborate with peers, architects, agile coaches and scrum-masters, designers, product owners, and others.
* Participate in full lifecycle software development using the environments, tools, technologies, and techniques of the team. Participate in the evaluation, choice, and evolution of them as part of the team.
* Develop thorough test plans, perform testing, automate tests, add them to our CI pipeline, report on their success or failure, and certify features for promotion to Production. Ensure that we deliver fully-functional, highly-available, performant, and secure APIs via which our clients may access WorldAware's data.
* Understand and adhere to information security philosophies and practices for the protection of our own and our clients' proprietary and private data.
Experience, Functional and Technical Requirements:
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge is qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
* Software development-related undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
* 4 or more years of experience in software quality assurance.
* Ability to work in the United States without restrictions.
* Pass a pre-employment check.
WorldAware is dedicated to equal opportunity in employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, or any other protected class.
* Pay Type Salary
* Required Education Equivalent Experience
* WorldAware, Inc., Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America
* WorldAware, Inc., Herndon, Virginia, United States of America