Our client is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company. Their innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve.
he Customer Support Engineer role is responsible for providing technical support for all products to external customers.
The position is responsible for maintaining and supporting the software within a customer's environment by troubleshooting issues and answering customer's questions after an integration is completed.
* Support and maintain software on customer's environments
* Document and provide troubleshooting and maintenance procedures specific to customers
* Investigates customer issues, concerns and requests for enhancements, troubleshoots customer issues, and participates in problem resolution by liaising between the customer and internal development/QA teams to resolve issues
* Participates in customer operational support and status meetings
* Analyzes, troubleshoots, and pull data to solve customer inquiries; using a combination of available tools and individual knowledge
* Respond to support calls and support emails
* Available for on-call support (rotational)
All About You
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
* Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
* Expert knowledge in Unix, Linux, and Windows
* Expert scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl, Python)
* Intermediate knowledge in SQL (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server)
* Good communication skills
* Must be detail oriented and have the ability to document all tasks
* Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic work environment
* Resourceful and ability to perform own research in troubleshooting issues
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
* Experience with Web Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss, etc.)
* Familiarity with backend database configuration/maintenance
* Familiarity with XML configuration
* Familiarity in network / systems architecture
* General understanding of software patterns and concepts, programming languages, database structures, and related operational protocols
* Experience interacting with customers and asking effective, forward thinking questions
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.