If you are highly professional and passionate about exploring our impressive NAC product, come join the Forescout Compatibility Team as a QA Engineer, and take part in defining and driving the future worldwide market leading product suite which consists of: Network Access Control, Endpoint Compliance, Mobile Control, and Intrusion Prevention. Applications range from Client/Server applications to Web apps for a Network Access Control solution, running on both Windows and Linux systems.
What You Will Be Doing:
* Design, develop and maintain automated test suites * Develop tools, framework and infrastructure to improve testing efficiency and quality * Work with a fast-paced development team to provide timely and manual/automated testing of new and existing compatibility product features * Work closely with product, development, and sustaining teams * Perform manual product testing as needed
What You Bring to Forescout:
* Most importantly, true startup spirit and strong "can-do" attitude and willing to wear multiple hats when needed * Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field with 1-3 years of industry experience as a Software QA * Experience testing network security product like firewall, intrusion prevention systems, and SIEM solution, are highly desirable * Hands-on experience with Linux, Python, SQL and database with working knowledge of Java a plus * Experience providing and maintaining complex, automated regression tests * Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software and network issues * Exposure to performance, load and stress testing methodologies * Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies * Excellent communication and collaborative skills * TCP/IP and Network protocols are a must * Skilled in troubleshooting and debugging techniques * Experience with Cisco, Juniper, and or HPE network devices is recommended * Experience with VMware, Hyper-V, and KVM is recommended * Experience with Agile is a plus
* Strong communication - both written and spoken * Ability to easily learn and apply new technologies * Past technical leadership experience * Excels in team environments * Ability in customer interactions * Ability to work independently when needed * Highly motivated to succeed in current position * Strong sense of urgency
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What Forescout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there are tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
* Competitive compensation and benefits * Collaborative and innovative environment - make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology. * We work hard…and we PLAY hard!
Job ID: 3940
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.