Rocket Travel, Inc., a subsidiary of Booking Holdings, is a hotel booking platform that enables customers to earn rewards from over 60 loyalty programs. We are seeking a QA Engineer to help us design and ship the best and highest quality travel technology software on the planet.
We're looking for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
* Hands on experience with functional web and mobile testing, along with server based applications testing.
* Comfortable with manual and automated testing.
* Experience with API testing tools such as Postman.
* Scripting experience is a plus (Python, Bash, etc).
* Understanding of relational databases with ability to write SQL queries.
* Agile and development lifecycle process expertise.
* Exposure to end-to-end automation technologies such as Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, or Cypress.
* DevOps, systems, and network administration proficiency.
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
* Execute acceptance, regression, and exploratory testing against application updates.
* Active participant in design reviews and requirements gathering sessions with product managers and other engineers.
* Writer of detailed bug reports and user stories.
* Test automator and test/mock environment designer/builder.
* Coordinate application releases and deployment into test and/or production environments.
* Provider of 2nd tier technical support to our users, customer support, product, and dev teams.
Technologies we use:
AWS, Android, Charles Proxy, Crashlytics, Datadog, Git, Google Analytics, Intellij, iOS, Java, Jenkins, Jira, JUnit, Linux, MailChimp, Mandrill, MockLab, MySQL Workbench, OneSignal, Postico, Postman, Protractor, Raygun, Runscope, Salesforce, SauceLabs, Selenium, Snowplow, TCP/IP, VirtualBox, VS Code, Xcode
* The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most talented, empathetic, and fun teammates around.
* Competitive compensation package including bonus, health/dental insurance, and 401k matching.
* Monthly cell phone stipend.
* Free snacks, drinks, and coffee at our dog-friendly Chicago office in the West Loop.
* Unlimited vacation, with free travel credits.
* Flexible teams that allow you to work remotely for those days when life needs you elsewhere.
If this sounds interesting, send us your resume along with a thoughtful cover letter describing why you're interested in working with us in addition to any other particulars that help demonstrate why you'd be a good fit for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No recruiters, please.