Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to women's and family health. Named one of Fast Company's "10 Most Innovative Healthcare Companies" in 2018, Maven's leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace and empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start and grow a family during a critical time in their careers. Maven was founded in 2014, operates the largest proprietary women's and family health telehealth network in the country, and has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia and Oak HC/FT..
Maven is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer to join our Engineering team to dive in and make an impact quickly. The QA Automation Engineer will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular emphasis on assuring the quality of our users' experience. You will be responsible for test planning, documenting, coordinating, and executing activities related to the testing of systems and applications developed by our product team.
* Manually test existing and new product features on different platforms
* Create automation tests for Web, iOS and Android products
* Work with Developers and Product Managers to solve any issues that arise
* Experience in a QA Automation role (Web and/or mobile) using such tools as Selenium, Appium, etc.
* Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. CircleCI, Gitlab)
* Strong experience with manual testing multiple browsers across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile environments
* Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
* An understanding of at least one programming language to use with Selenium (Java, Python, etc.)
* Working knowledge of UNIX shells (bash, sh)
* Self motivated and proactive
Bonus Points if…
* You have experience enhancing web and mobile (iOS and Android) automation suites
* You have experience setting up continuous integration pipeline for automation test suites
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That's why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
* Choice of great medical insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
* Dental and Vision insurance plans
* 401(k) plan
* Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
* Free One Medical membership
* Citi Bike and ClassPass discounts
* Pre-tax commuter benefits
* Paid vacation time off
* Parental and other leave
* Sponsored learning & development programs
* Annual personal hobby stipend
* Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
* Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
* Annual company offsite
* Newly designed NYC office in the heart of Tribeca
* Ongoing special days, such as designated 'bring your child' and 'bring your canine' to work days!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About Maven Clinic
Maven is a digital clinic that enables women to book video appointments with its network of health practitioners.