We're here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We're here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND ENGINEERING TEAM
At Centro, we've always been about making people's lives better-from our employees to our clients. Today, we're building a unified platform to execute every digital media advertising transaction, thus providing a new level of automation and intelligence in ad tech. This is an enormous task that will disrupt an industry and improve the lives of those who work within it.
To do this, we're aggressively growing our team of engineers, product developers and designers. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. Of course, we are fascinated by the complexity of engineering problems at this scale-it's what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work every day) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people's time so that they can dream bigger and make life better.
Come build something amazing with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro's technology team is building web applications for streamlining digital media planning. Our customers live in our apps eight hours a day, negotiating complex deals at blazing speed. We're looking for someone with experience testing complex web applications in a collaborative team environment to be the newest member of our growing team of talented engineers, product managers, and designers.
* Responsible for design and execution of the high quality end-to-end UI and backend testing frameworks
* Work with DEV teams continuously to enhance the quality and testing coverage of the product
* Deliver optimized code and deal with interesting scalability challenges
* Be the voice of quality in highly collaborative agile product teams.
* Make sure that each deployment to production is of highest quality
* Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
* 3 or more years of experience in Java development.
* Work experience with Selenium webdriver and Cucumber frameworks
* Experience with Ruby, RSpec and Capybara framework is a big advantage
* OO development, SQL & NoSQL, micro-services architecture, and TD
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience with build/project management tools
* Understanding of Agile SDLC
OUR TEAM'S TECH STACK
* Development language: Java
* Databases: MariaDB, Redis, AeroSpike, PostgreSQL
* Frameworks: Jersey, Guava, Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber
* Infrastructure: Dockers, AWS, VM
* Big Data: HDFS, Hive, Impala, Kafka, Cassandra
* Services: Tomcat, Grizzly
* Additional technologies such as: Zookeeper, Maven, Artifactory, Git, IntelliJ, Mockito
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.