Moovweb's Experience Delivery Network (XDN) delivers sub-second websites and is quickly becoming the standard infrastructure for modern app-like websites. ⅓ of Americans visit a Moovweb-powered site each month and it's trusted by large brands such as United Airlines, Harley Davidson, Nordstrom, 1800Flowers, four of the top seven US insurance brands, and a number of the top 50 US banks. Spend a few minutes browsing annieselke.com on your phone to experience the speed of Moovweb XDN.
We are experiencing a lot of growth and are seeking a hands-on QA Automation expert. In this role, you will develop high quality automation code taking into account engineering best practices, test strategy and principles. We are a company where everybody is encouraged to come up with better ways of doing business. If you have new ideas about automated testing, you will have a chance to implement them. You will also provide guidance and standards to Quality Engineers to provide the highest quality for each release. You need to have strong understanding of UI/UX testing automation and experience with tools like Selenium. We would expect you to work closely with Developers, Technical Leads, other Automation and Quality Engineers in a highly collaborative environment that spans onshore and offshore teams. The ideal candidate will have had experience in the high paced energy of startups as well as experience in the structured world of larger companies. Additional responsibilities include mentoring other team members, preparing testing plans ahead of project kickoff, driving quality of Agile story deliveries during projects, tracking the current tasks of the team members, and escalating issues as needed.
* Build and develop automation frameworks and code for testing, specifically around mobile/PWA. Experience doing performance testing (and incorporating Lighthouse scores) is a plus. Also, experience testing APIs is a plus.
* Develop, maintain and execute automation tests to ensure sufficient test coverage for customer facing applications.
* Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates; prioritizing work with general direction/minimal supervision.
* Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions.
* Participate in automation script code reviews and provide guidance on automation best practices.
* Coordinates various test-related activities for project delivery; identifying task dependencies, test schedules, creation of test data and utilization of test environments.
* Develop and monitor test metrics and provide timely communication to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
* Assess readiness and deviation of project performance based on identified risks and testing results. Communicate the findings to the stakeholders in a timely fashion.
* Manual testing and coverage for new features that have not yet been automated.
* Identify bug trends and work with developers and PMs to drive resolution process.
We offer competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package that includes support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location, community volunteering. If employed in San Francisco we also offer sports groups, Women@Moovweb, fully-stocked kitchen, Yoga, game night, Movie Night, and fun team outings in the beautiful Bay Area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.