Ria's mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company in the world, offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to its customers. Our vision is a service that is "always on", and available whenever, wherever and however people need it, serving customers, anywhere around the globe.
Ria is looking for a QA Automation Engineer for our IT department at our corporate office in Buena Park, California. This position involves working within a group responsible for supporting application software testing, software integration and configuration management tasks to assure customer satisfaction with application accuracy, quality, and adherence to standards. They will work within the team's SDLC processes to create high quality systems and processes, and they will collaborate with other teams to achieve the best possible results.The successful candidate will be responsible for driving forward our build and QA processes to ensure consistently improving quality and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Implementing and developing automated test practices for web and APIs * Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content * Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates * Design and create test scripts using C#/Java/VB to address areas such as smoke testing, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, database impacts * Work with the QA team to define process and strategy associated with automation * Driving forward automation. * Developing and enhancing tools * Advocating and policing quality and process * Working with developers to solve problems and improve efficiency * Representing lead at technical meetings as needed * Expanding QA from reactive testing to pre-emptive analysis
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience * 5+ years of professional experience including 3 years in software testing * Good knowledge of relevant computing platforms and automated test tools: preferably Coded UI and Selenium * Knowledge of: XML, Visual Studio, Rest APIs, TFS * Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, multiple department applications, subsystems and functions * Excellent wrtitten and verbal communication skills in English * Organizated, team player, good time management skills and analytical problem-solving skills * The key characteristics this individual must possess are clear thinking, energetic and have a proactive approach * Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to a diverse range of customers * Works well under little to no supervision
To the QA Automation Engineer we offer:
* Competitive compensation * Employee benefits package including 401(k) with employer match and an employee stock purchase plan * Benefits for employees including medical, dental, vision and life insurance * Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays * Growth opportunities within the company
* Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
* Ability to sit for extended periods
About Ria Financial:
Ria Financial Services ("Ria") is the money transfer division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. ("Euronet") (NASDAQ: EEFT). Ria is one of the largest global money transfer companies in the world. Our mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company by offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to our customers. Since we began in New York in 1987, we have been successfully providing a cost effective, secure and fast alternative to send money to the families and loved ones of customers worldwide. Now serving 150 countries we are a recognized brand in both quality and service.
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers and their end Consumers, both locally and globally. Founded in 1994, Euronet has established itself as a leading electronic payments provider. Euronet's customers are served from three core business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT including Payments Software), Prepaid (epay) and Money Transfer (Ria).
Do you want to work with one of the industry leaders in the Money Transfer business? Then Ria Financial is the right place for you!
Apply on-line today!
Ria Financial is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants and Ria Financial associates. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and convictions records.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.