We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a QA Analyst.
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world's leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we'll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our key values - Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage - drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
This position tests systems and manage defects that ensure the business meets the needs of its clients, internally and externally, by following the prescribed standards and methodologies as determined by the different technical groups
* Develop System Test Strategies and System Test Cases as well as contribute to defining System Test Plans.
* Reviews requirements for testability and Unit Test and System Test results for validity.
* Understand a variety of internal systems in order to assist with the testing process.
* Provide testing estimates based on initial requirements which will contribute to planning of timelines and resources.
* Contribute to managing defects.
* Assist with QC when appropriate.
* Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* Excellent knowledge of Test Case design techniques
* Strong hands-on knowledge of various software testing methodologies and best practices
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
* Ability to manage allocated tasks with minimum supervision
* Ability to learn quickly
* Excellent logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
* Ability to identify project/product risks and communicates effectively to get them resolved
* Basic experience/knowledge in Automation Testing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 3 - 5 years of software testing working experience
* Proven ability to design test cases for system, integration, regression, and unit testing
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Teamwork oriented
* Results oriented
* Creative thinker
* Quick learner
* Problem solver
* Able to work flexible hours
* Experience working with testing tools such as Microsoft Test Manager or TFS
* Experience testing systems built with in-house custom frameworks and the ability to adapt to learning the in's and out's of these types of frameworks as needed
It is expected that this position may include travel up to 10% of the time. This is subject to change based on many factors, including business needs.
Ability to read/analyze/interpret business periodicals/ journals/technical procedures/gov. regulations; write reports/business correspondence/procedure manuals; effectively present information/respond to questions from managers/clients/customers/public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The noise level in the environment is typical of an open office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
REWARDS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
* A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
* Dental & Vision insurance
* Life & Disability insurance
* Flexible spending and health savings accounts
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid time off - You'll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
* Nine Holidays
* $1,000 Employee Referral Program
* Wellness programs
* Matching 401(k)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Banking and investments plans
* Rewards and recognition programs
* Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance, wireless service and more…
To learn more, visit us at www.computershare.com/mycareer.
Your career is waiting.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.