A. H. Belo
Distribion is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based software that allows marketing organizations to more efficiently manage the complex needs of distributed marketing through a single integrated platform. Corporate and local marketers, field sales and marketing partners can efficiently create, store, localize, manage and measure marketing communications across channels. Distribion's Distributed Marketing Platform (DMP) is deployed in over 200 companies globally representing over 200,000 users. Distribion is currently seeking to add a QA Analyst with emphasis in automation to join our team.
The QA Analyst reports to the VP of Technology and work as a key member of our fast-paced product development team alongside development, business analysts, and client account management.
* Provide thought leadership to QA principles and test automation
* Translate business requirements and processes into detailed, well organized test cases
* Maintain and effectively increase both manual and automated test cases to increase testing coverage, quality, and efficiency
* Manually executes test cases and documents results
* Implement automation testing and build scripts
* Works with product team to define testing priorities and regression test plans
* Interface with existing engineering team(s) to share workload, communicate specifications, requirements, bug fixes and modifications.
* Assist with client support and troubleshooting as needed
# of Hires Needed
Skills and Qualifications
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile startup environment in a collaborative fashion
* Detail oriented
* At least 5 years hands-on software testing experience
* A self-starter who is focused, stays on task, and delivers results in order to achieve top quality
* Bring best practices to the team
* Experience with Jira or similar project management software
* Experience writing manual and automated test cases using web-based automation test frameworks such as Selenium or Cucumber
* Create configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
* Knowledge of open source web-based technologies and the unique testing needs of these types of platforms
* Excel at setting expectations and reporting progress
* Can help develop and document QA Process
* Experience with API testing using tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Katalon, or RESTClient
* Has experience building automation using Selenium WebDriver
* Has experience integrating automated testing with CI/CD process
About A. H. Belo
A. H. Belo Corporation is a media company that owns newspapers in North Texas.