Sports matter because they inspire leadership, teamwork, commitment, and confidence-critical life lessons that have the power to propel young athletes toward meaningful futures. GameChanger recognizes that without coaches, parents, and volunteers, organized youth sports could not exist. We celebrate those tireless heroes and make it our mission to help them do what they do best.
GameChanger is a technology company providing team management, scorekeeping, and live fan experiences that keep athletes connected with the team community. With GameChanger, coaches and parents can organize and follow their athlete's journey in a simple and powerful way.
We're headquartered in downtown Manhattan and are proud to be part of the DICK'S Sporting Goods family.
As a QA Analyst, you will work in a cross-functional Product Team to ensure that iOS, Android, and web applications meet our high standards for quality. Along with advocating for this high standard, you will be responsible for identifying performance trends and risks within our products
* Own quality assurance on a fast-paced product team
* Responsible for writing and executing test plans manually for our website and mobile apps
* Contribute to effort estimates during planning sessions
* Responsible for documenting issues using a bug-tracking system
* Communicate issues found, concerns, and feedback back to the team
* Responsible for monitoring and reporting on quality trends
* Understand testing and manage release processes while improving, and expanding our test coverage
* Triage bugs and identify risks
* Triage CX tickets and perform investigation
* Develop automated UI tests
* Collaborate with Engineering, Design and Product Management teams to ensure releases go smoothly
* Coordinate with part-time testers
What we're looking for:
* 2+ years working experience in software industry
* Experience in programming
* Experience testing iOS and Android native apps
* Experience with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking software
* Precision in isolating issues and identifying steps to reproduce
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Positive energy and a friendly collaborative attitude
* Excellent technical understanding, as well as the ability to learn new software
* Sound judgment and problem-solving abilities
* Attention to detail and quality
* Ability to trade off getting tasks done with stepping back to see the big picture
* Expertise in test plan development, including countering confirmation bias
* Test automation experience is a plus
* Startup experience is a plus
* Being part of a team of genuinely kind individuals dedicated to improving the lives of our customers and our employees.
* Benefits including medical, vision, prescription, dental, FSA/HRA, and coverage for family/dependents.
* Commuter Benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement and 529 College Savings Plan
* Opportunities for equity compensation
* Endless supply of healthy and not so healthy snacks and drinks.
* Organized lunches, happy hours, and team outings
* Unlimited vacation policy
At GameChanger we are…
* We put our customers first, always asking, "Will this enhance their youth sports experience?"
* We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs
* We celebrate and support our customers' contributions to their communities
* We hold each other accountable to deliver our best effort
* We are empathetic and supportive, providing a safe environment for risk-taking
* We listen actively, encourage debate, and commit to action
* We do unglamorous work in service of the team
* We take on challenging initiatives designed to drive significant growth
* We are mission-oriented, working with urgency to deliver value to our customers
* We set a high bar, invest in development, and strive to be the best
* We take the initiative to solve problems
* We entrust decisions to those closest to the problem
* We embrace individual responsibility and accountability
* We concentrate resources on our most important work, often saying "no" to other initiatives
* We respect others' time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely