All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEO's garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient and fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, and our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada and Texas.
We're a late stage start-up that places technology and innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform and automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines and our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics and other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C and B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful and seamless shopping experience is at the core of who were are. We value each and every customer and every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant and fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people and operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time and money, which in turn makes their lives easier. That's where you come in!
As a mid level QA Analyst, you will be focused on making sure that our internal and customer facing apps are of the highest standards. The Boxed technology team is continually creating new value on its platform and as part of the QA team, you will help ensure systems perform through diligent documentation and testing. The ideal candidate understands how to test the entire software stack, from front-end to back-end, and exercises great attention to detail. The role is located in our New York city office.
* Write test scenarios, test cases (sometimes without clear requirements), and execute them
* Create and track bug reports using JIRA and also communicate issues to engineers and product managers
* Partner with product managers / designers / engineers to understand requirements and the overall design and function of various applications
* Participate in regular updates and report on testing status to relevant parties
* Update various test suites and execute them as needed
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
* 3+ years of experience in manual testing of customer facing and internal applications
* Experience testing Web based applications and native apps (iOS and Android)
* Experience with debugging tools such as Chrome Developer Tool, Charles Proxy, Fiddler etc
* Experience in writing complex Test Scenario and Test Cases and executing them through JIRA, Zephyr, TestRail etc
* A strong sense of urgency, passion for testing and ability to find good bugs under tight deadlines
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus and technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, "America's Dream Boss" for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, and lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crain's list of best places to work in NYC. We'd love to meet you, so apply today!
Boxed is a mobile commerce company focused on delivering the big box club experience to mobile devices.